This technique has been developing for years and never fails to surprise us. Augmented Reality combine a real environment with a lively, generating a very interesting and useful effect to enhance the message we want to present. This is the main difference with virtual reality, because augmented reality does not replace the reality but it adds a video or image content to the real world.
So, why use Augmented Reality to promote your business?
- Retail Experience – Bring your retail website to life with a 360° online presentation of your store.
- Hospitality – Allows people to experience and sample the atmosphere of the lobby, bars, restaurants, pool, conference facilities and bedrooms.
- Real Estate – Give prospective buyers a first hand, immersive 360 VR experience of your listed properties or architectural projects.
- Weddings and Events – You always are be able to travel back in time, to be immersed in the middle of your wedding or event.
- Travel & Tourism – Gives your clients a virtual taste of your destinations.
- Venue Promotion- Use it in trade events, an Immersive VR experience of your venue will put you ahead of your competition.
- Healthcare – Virtual Reality creates a safe environment for the healthcare professionals to practice and learn new skills as well as improve the existing ones.
- Automotive – Create a 360 Virtual test drive with Automotive VR putting your customer’s right in the driving seat without leaving the showroom.
- Training & Education – Use Immersive VR in a multitude of scenarios from classroom environments to staff training.
- Multi platform – Applications for VR headsets. Tablet or PCs, Android/Os/Windows, Web apps, animated movies.
- Analitics – Detailed statistics of application usage.
- Customization – Create fully customized solutions for different fields.
- Cloud-based – Centralized and automatic update of content on many devices.
- Total immersion – Increase customer satisfaction and engagement in unique way.
- Hyperrealism – Highest level of photo realism in virtual reality.