This technique has been developing for years and never fails to surprise us. Augmented Reality combines a real environment with a technological one by generating a very interesting and useful effect to enhance the message we want to present. This is the main difference with virtual reality, because AR content does not replace the reality but it adds a video or image content to the real world.
Virtual On provides AR content development for different types of business as the effect is very flexible and it can be used with a smart phone, tablet, Virtual Reality headset, screen monitor or a big LED screen.
AR examples are many, video games are just only one of the uses but Augmented Reality content can be an eye catching solution for events, shops, retail, cultural and heritage, tourism, weddings, education or dozen of sectors, the only limit is the creativity.
Augmented reality technology apps can be added to mobile apps, tablets as well any other augmented reality systems.
So, why use Augmented Reality to promote your business?
Retail Experience – Bring your retail website to life with a 360° online augmented reality experience of your store.
Hospitality – Augmented reality examples in this field includes lobbies, bars, restaurants, pools, conference facilities and bedrooms where people can experience and sample a unique atmosphere.
Real Estate – In this case Augmented Reality gives prospective buyers a first hand, immersive 360 VR experience of your listed properties or architectural projects.
- Weddings and Events – You always are be able to travel back in time, to be immersed in the middle of your wedding or event.
- Travel & Tourism – Gives your clients a virtual taste of your destinations.
- Venue Promotion- Use it in trade events, an Immersive VR experience of your venue will put you ahead of your competition.
- Healthcare – Virtual Reality creates a safe environment for the healthcare professionals to practice and learn new skills as well as improve the existing ones.
- Automotive – Create a 360 Virtual test drive with Automotive VR putting your customer’s right in the driving seat without leaving the showroom.
- Training & Education – Use Immersive VR in a multitude of scenarios from classroom environments to staff training.