Specifications on how to do the Filming of a Virtual Mannequin/Assistant or Holographic Presenter
Do the right script
- Simplicity is key.
- Brief pats using pauses between works bester, public can pass by at diferents point of time in the loop.
Find the presenter
- There are some limitations for expression through hand or body movements, so good facial expressions can help to make it more attractive.
Do the filming
- Use a plain background with a good contrast, usually black or green.
- Restrict body movement.
- Use a hidden head support behind the presenter can be convenient to restrict movements and to ensuring the position between video clips.
- To reduce the eyes and head movement and if the script is difficult to memorise, is better to use a teleprompter instead of a written script .
- The presenter can move the hands as long as it keeps the elbows tight to maintain the same silhouette between video clips.
- Verify that the presenter come back to the same posture and facial expression after each clip of filming.
Common mistakes using the digital host
At the time to do the filming is extremely important to the presenter to avoid to moving the elbows because it can create an empty area in the screen, secondly it is important to use the right illumination not only during filming but also the right settings in the projector.