Virtual Reality & 360 Video Production
Virtual On specialises in high quality 360 Virtual Reality video content that are tailored for the needs of the customers, in order to show the projects and products in an attractive and unique way.
Virtual Reality technology is being used increasingly not only for video games but also for product presentations or to give a unique and immersive experience to fully engage customers or visitors.
Virtual Reality video or 360 video content can be viewed using Virtual Reality devices such as glasses such as Oculus Rift for heavy and complex content or Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard in which you simply insert a mobile phone and they can instantly access not only to content but to visualise directly without cables or external processors. Virtual Reality systems can also be viewed across multiple digital platforms such as smartphones, tablets, your website and social media channels.
Virtual Reality is quickly grabbing the attention of a multitude of industries who are founding the potential of this cutting edge technology.
So, why use 360 VR to promote your business?
- Retail Experience – Bring your retail website to life with a 360° online presentation of your store.
- Hospitality – Allows people to experience and sample the atmosphere of the lobby, bars, restaurants, pool, conference facilities and bedrooms.
- Real Estate – Give prospective buyers a first hand, immersive 360 VR experience of your listed properties or architectural projects.
- Weddings and Events – You always are be able to travel back in time, to be immersed in the middle of your wedding or event.
- Travel & Tourism – Gives your clients a virtual taste of your destinations.
- Venue Promotion– Use it in trade events, an Immersive VR experience of your venue will put you ahead of your competition.
- Healthcare – Virtual Reality creates a safe environment for the healthcare professionals to practice and learn new skills as well as improve the existing ones.
- Automotive – Create a 360 Virtual test drive with Automotive VR putting your customer’s right in the driving seat without leaving the showroom.
- Training & Education – Use Immersive VR in a multitude of scenarios from classroom environments to staff training.
Virtual On has been a huge help providing a holographic solution for our event ” Kew Science Festival”. They provided a high quality display and quick and friendly service exceeding all of my expectations.
Rear Projection Films Shapely and holographic projections can be excellent ways to entice and engage your target audience to watch, and pay attention to what you are promoting or sharing with them. These are possible with high-quality transparent projection [...]
Original, Clever Eye Catching Virtual presenter holograms are among the latest in the growing number of holographic technologies being used and marketed today. These hologram-like technologies are aimed at improving brand experiences by the intelligent and automatic delivery of [...]